We would like to invite your students to joint Summer School program held by School of Electrical and Engineering and Informatics (STEI) Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB). The event will be held on August 6th-18th, 2018, in Bandung, Indonesia. The title is IoT (Internet of Things) Product Design And Data Analytic”. This course can be take both for graduate and undergraduates students. The course is equivalent to two credit lecture.
Please find the poster of the program in the attachment.
For more detail information please visit:
The important date as follows:
- Registration Deadline : June 1st 2018
- Short List Announcement : July 2nd 2018
How to register to the program:
- Register to the website : https://summerschool.stei.itb.ac.id/registration/
- Enter your personal data including short paragraph and essay
- Organizing committee will divide your acceptance into three categories
- Accepted with scholarship
- Accepted without scholarship
Summer Course Registration Fee:
International Students : 200 USD (Scholarship available, please write a one-page essay of your reasons why you want to attend this summer school program)
- Local accommodation (for International Students)
- Outing and cultural events
- Summer school and workshop
About the summer school:
The Summer School with a topic “IoT (INTERNET OF THINGS) PRODUCT DESIGN AND DATA ANALYTIC” is a two-week course including workshop. This program is organized by School of Electrical and Engineering and Informatics (STEI) Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB).Topic of the course include how IoT technologies and innovations will impact our daily life, how to design a good IoT product with additional discussion about engineering ethics in IoT study case. The courses will be completed with workshop about IoT product design and the lecture will be taught by experts from Indonesia, East Asia and Europe. In addition to the course, participant will be involved in some cultural events and tourism attraction around Bandung.