LTE Framework™ is a complete LTE Physical layer development SDK on Visual Studio and Code Composer Studio (CCS) / DSP. It implements the LTE physical layer according to 3GPP Standard Release 8 & 9 for Evolved Universal Terrestrial Radio Access (E-UTRA). It is a fast solution to understand all signals processing inside the LTE standard. Therefore, it will significantly reduce the development time and cost.
- 3GPP standard releases 8 and 9 fully compliant for LTE Physical Layers (PHY).
- Entirely Software Defined, Easy to Customize and Upgrade.
- Designed in ANSI C.
- Verified using standard Signal Measurement equipments (i.e. AMU, FSQ, and CMW5000)
- Can be directly mapped into hardware logic.
- Optimized for DSP platform.
- Quick Time-to-Market and Low Risk.
- Modular Design (Ease HW/SW Partitioning)
- Complete C/C++ Source/Object Code
- API Interface is based on Queuing (Ease L2/L3 integration)
- 3GPP Releases 8 and 9 with a roadmap to Release 10.
- SISO in FDD mode.
- Both DL and UL implemented.
- All physical channels implemented (PBCH, PCFICH, PDCCH, PDSCH, PHICH, PSS/SSS, SRS, PRACH, PUCCH, PUSCH).
- All transport channels implemented (BCH, DLSCH, ULSCH, RACH).
- All control information supported (DCI, CFI, HI, UCI).
- All physical signals supported.
- HARQ control.
LTE Framework™ is Run on any major IDE
- Visual Studio
- Code Composer Studio
- Pre-optimized for DSP
- Included DSP examples:
- DSP-to-FPGA communication using Serial Rapid IO v2.1 (up-to 20Gbps)
- DSP-to-Ethernet (CPU) communication
Using LTE Framework™, many research on implementation can be done, for example:
- LTE L2/L3 implementation on realtime embedded system
- LTE Throughput performance evaluation
- Dynamic Radio Resource Management technique
- VoIP implementation on LTE